Redefining Mobile X-ray
Digital radiology is on the move like never before with the CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System. The industry’s only mobile x-ray system with a fully automatic collapsible column has arrived. The days of blindly navigating tall, bulky units through hallways and around bedside monitors are over. Powered by a wireless DRX detector, this x-ray room on wheels drives like a dream and gives you fast, high-quality images.
- Discover the Revolution (video)
- DRX-Revolution in Clinical Use (video)
- Whitepaper: The Benefits of Mobile X-rays in Thoracic and Cardiac Care (PDF)
A revolutionary imaging system that drives like a dream.
The tight and cluttered spaces of the ICU, ER and OR are no match for the mobility of the CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution.
- So easy to maneuver, you can make a 360-degree turn effortlessly.
- An automatic collapsible column shrinks the system to just over four feet tall, giving you complete visibility when moving the system to any location.
- The powerful dual motor drive makes moving the system effortless—in forward or reverse.
- A long tubehead reach gives you easy access to the patient in crowded rooms.
- Two touch-screen displays enable prior image review, technique changes and image acceptance or rejection from either location.
Fast, high-quality images in tight spaces for the sickest patients.
Unique Tube & Grid Alignment System optimizes image quality and encourages grid use.
- Consistent, precise images mean fewer retakes and support for faster, more accurate diagnosis.
- A powerful 32kW generator, dual focal spot tube and EVP Plus image processing combine to deliver superb image quality.
- DRX-Revolution offers prior image review including techniques and exposure history by using query/retrieve from PACS.
- Optional Tube & Line Visualization software instantly verifies placement of tubes and peripherally inserted central catheter lines in seriously ill or injured patients.
- The DRX detector is available in both gadolinium oxysulfide (GoS) scintillator or cesium iodide (CsI) formats for dose-sensitive exams.
Accelerate your workflow to new levels.
This fast, reliable, and easy mobile DR system was designed for the way you work.
- Touch screen monitors at both the tube head and main display provide two work zones just like a stationary DR room.
- Position quickly with the lightweight, wireless DRX detector that eliminates trip hazards and reduces the spread of infection.
- On-board bins keep gloves, sanitizer, paperwork, markers and lockable detector storage at your fingertips.
- Quickly power up and start your rounds with a single badge swipe.
- The same easy-to-use graphical user interface is on all Carestream CR and DR products, reducing training time and maximizing productivity.
- Boost efficiency and cut costs with a detector that works across all your digital x-ray equipment.