CARESTREAM DRX-Ascend System
High Performance. High Quality. Exceptional Value.
The CARESTREAM DRX-Ascend has just the right option to meet your most pressing needs in the present, with a clear upgrade path for the future. All at a remarkably economical price. Whatever your starting point, your Ascend solution will deliver superb performance and a system that will grow along with you.
- Analog or digital
- Floor-mount or ceiling-mount tube
- Range of table options
- An optional portable, wireless DRX detector
- TechVision technology
- Optional autotracking feature available
Exceptional value, high quality performance for high patient volumes.
- System can be configured as analog or digital with a tube stand (either floor or ceiling), table, wallstand and accessories to match your budget and workflow needs
- Elevating Float-Top Table has a weight capacity of up to 650 lbs and accommodates patient types ranging from pediatrics to adults and wheelchair patients
- Image with the wall stand, table or tabletop for single or dual detector scenarios
- Share DRX wireless detectors with other DRX systems
Freedom of Movement
- Autotracking features allows floor and ceiling tube stand to track with the table or wall stand in the Z axis allowing enhanced workflow and for the technologist to stay by the patients side
- Simplify weight-bearing, cross-table and off-table studies with generous range of motion
- Control tube stand positioning with fingertip switches on operator hand control
- Release all tube stand locks for multi-directional adjustments with a single switch
- Assure complete radiographic coverage with expansive longitudinal and transverse travel, column rotation, tube angulation and trunnion rotation
- Vertical wall stand includes ergonomically designed EZ-Glide hand control to allow operator image receptor adjustment from comfortable standing position
- Rotating detector tray for table and wall stand allows for quick and controlled manual portrait/landscape rotation of the DRX detector without lifting it out of the tray
- TechVision™ technology allows the technologist to stay close to the patient during exams with a multi-color touch screen on the tube stand for generator control and image preview within the exam room
- Hardware and software options boost facility workflow